Computers are great to use when you first buy them. They are all shiny, new, and running at lightning-fast speeds. After a while, however, they will definitely start to slow down. What many people do not know is that many of the issues behind this can be solved fairly easily with Windows 10/11 repair tools, which are available with a few touchpad clicks.
With so many repair tools out there, it can be hard to know which one to use. We have compiled a list of the best computer repair software available. The good news is that one of the best on the market, PassFab FixUWin is offering 80% off subscriptions in a Black Friday sale that’s too good to miss.
1. PassFab FixUWin
PassFab FixUWin is a highly recommended Windows 10/11 startup repair tool that can fix almost any Microsoft Windows 10/11 problem you can throw at it. This high-quality diagnostic tool allows you to find and completely fix most problems on your computer with just a few simple clicks. In fact, PassFab can instantly fix over 200 Windows problems safely and automatically, from the most common glitches, like being stuck on your Welcome screen, to more complex issues that require deeper diagnosis to resolve Windows issues to resolve.
To do this, PassFab uses three different levels of repair methods, depending on how serious your issue is.
- Smart System Repair: This allows you to fix the most common problems quickly and easily, and in most cases, this is all you need to get back up and running.
- System Startup Repair: This method helps you probe a little deeper to solve more complex problems. It guarantees to fix your Windows problems successfully.
- Final Fix: For the more technical problems, this last method provides access to the most complex Windows issues, providing an in-depth diagnosis of your computer so that no stone is left unturned to get to the root of the problem.
PassFab FixUWin uses a boot disk to fix your system problems, which means it thoroughly checks and fixes all the issues on your computer rather than just papering over the cracks with quick fixes.
To do this, PassFab allows you to create a 64-bit or 32-bit system repair disk for free. If creating a system repair disc sounds complicated, don’t worry! It’s very simple, and all you have to do is grab a USB and follow the easy instructions in the video below to easily run the Windows 10/11 repair USB download.
Go to PassFab FixUWin for Windows 10/11 repair tool download. Once you have downloaded it, just follow the instructions in this video to easily solve all your computer problems.
The great thing about PassFab FixUWin is that it is very simple to use, even for IT-illiterate people. If you need help at any point, however, a professional team with 10 years of experience and 24/7 technical support is at your service.
If you want to learn how to fix more superficial computer problems without the need for a tool like PassFab, you could try the built-in troubleshooter to repair Windows 10/11. Each Windows 10/11 component has its own troubleshooter, and you can access all of them in the settings.
Follow these easy steps to fix Windows problems on your PC:
- Go arrangements from your Start menu, then click on Update and Security.
Next, select Troubleshooting from the left panel and then click on Additional troubleshooting.
All you have to do now is select where you think you are having problems from this menu and then click Run the troubleshooter.
3. Windows Startup Repair
To access the Startup Repair Tool, you must first access the Windows Recovery Environment. From the desktop:
- Go to the power choice in the Start menu.
- Click Start again while holding down the Shift key.
- This will restart the computer and open the Windows Recovery Environment. If Windows is not loading at all, the Windows Recovery Environment will open automatically.
- Click on Initial Repair and confirm the action.
Any setup issues will be automatically scanned and resolved where possible.
4. Reset your computer
If your computer is not running well, you can reset it and reinstall Windows from scratch. It is essential that you first choose whether you want to keep or remove your personal files. If you choose the clean brush and remove your files, be sure to back up anything you need as this action will erase your entire hard drive and restore it to factory settings.
5. Restore System
If you want to know how to fix PC problems and apply a reference point, then system restore is considered the best Windows 10/11 repair tool to do so. A system restore point is a backup copy of important Windows operating system settings and files that can be used to recover the system to an earlier reference point before a system failure occurred.
Here’s how to do it:
- Press the Windows key and type Control panel.
- Click on the app icon to open it.
- Now you need to type System Restore into the search box in the upper right corner (1).
- Click on Create a restore point (2).
- The System Properties window is now open on your screen.
- Now you need to click on the System Protection Tabto be followed by the Create a button bottom right.
- Now another window titled System Protection will open. Think of a cool name for your restore point, and paste it in the box (1). Then click on Create (2).
Your Windows 10/11 system will now start creating a restore point. This should take between 10 and 20 minutes. You can now chill, knowing that your computer has a reference point, and then if anything goes wrong, this will go back to a time when all was well in the world.
Microsoft Software Repair is a pretty simple tool designed by Microsoft to help alleviate software issues on Surface devices, but it can be used with Windows 10/11 installations on other devices just as effectively. This tool restores Windows 10/11 to its default settings. It will also fix any problems with apps and updates at the same time. Get this useful tool at the Microsoft Store.
All options except PassFab FixUWin download provide a complete windows repair toolbox of free PC repair software for Windows 10/11, and can also be used as a Windows 7 repair tool. However, when it comes to the Windows repair tool that will thoroughly clean your system and get it running like it did when you first started, you can’t go wrong with the all-in-one setup machine that is that PassFab FixUWin .
Subscribe now and save up to 80% in the PassFab Black Friday Sale.
Thanks to Tenorshare for sponsoring this post. Our sponsors help us pay for the many costs of running XDA. While you may see sponsored content alongside standard XDA content, they will always be labeled as such, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editorial team. XDA will never compromise its journalistic integrity by accepting money to write favorably about a company, or change our views or opinions in any way.